Friday, December 10, 2010

Appreciating my parents

I appreciate my parents simply because they gave me life, without them I wouldn't be here.My mom has been there for me my whole life . My mom taught me how to be independent and non- dependable , because people don't always come through for you. My mom has been by my side through thick and thin. Every sport I played she was there, screaming and cheering my name louder than any other parent there. Every Dance competition same thing she was there . I love her no one can replace her. She's like my Bestfriend , she talks to me about my problems , and doesn't like anyone messing with her baby. My dad is also in my life, he's been there for me too , but he doesn't live with me and my mom. My dad participate in some these events whe. HeS not out of town working. Either way I love both of my amazing parents .

No comments:

Post a Comment