Friday, December 10, 2010

Life without cellphones

I would die without my cellphone, I use it for everything. I use my cellphone for calling, texting, a calculator , to store information such as notes . I type my homework essays on here, I get on websites on here and do what's needed to be done. I can access my bank account on my phone , I actually have a application on my phone where I can be connected with my bank. I can get on Facebook, YouTube , and watch movies on my phone, who needs a computer with a phone like this. It's amazing , I love my phone too death, I call it my baby. People would go crazy if we didn't use cellphones. That means people would have to wait to get home to call people , and wait to get home to access a computer to hit someone up and tell them something .

No comments:

Post a Comment