Sunday, September 26, 2010

" The Bat Who Couldn't Fly "

Once there were 2 bats one was a boy named jerry and the other was a girl named Tay. They were bestfriends for the longest, they did everything together, and they even lived next door to each other. They always had each other's back no matter what. Everyday they would go outside and race each other from tree to tree. Jerry would always win but when he felt like being nice he would slow up so Tay could win. There was one problem about these 2 bats, the problem was deep down inside Jerry liked Tay, but he just couldn't tell her. Jerry has had a crush on her for a long time and he just didnt know how to tell her. He felt that maybe she wouldn't feel the same. So one sunny beautiful day, They were strolling and the park and there just happen to be a picnic area set up. Jerry suggested they sit down and enjoy, knowing that he had set this up to prepare to tell Tay how he felt. They sit and begin to eat than all of a sudden Jerry says, " Tay, I have something I want to let you know." Tay replies, " What is it Jerry?" Jerry says, " I just have to get this off my chest, I think your the most beautiful bat in the world, and I've been liking you forever , I think I may even love you." Tay in total shock replies ," Jerry!!! , What took you so long to let me know, because I feel the same way." A sound of relief came from Jerry, and they begin disscussing turning their bestfriend love into  relationship love. Sooner than later they became a most beautiful couple and made it official by sealing with a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment