Sunday, September 19, 2010

" Brother or Sisters "

I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers.

My 17 year old sister, she acts just like me, were friendly but dont take our kindness for advantage.

My 15 year old sister, She is a mellow sweet girl , but if you get on her bad side she can be mean.

My 12 year old sister, now she 12 going on 17..hahaha
she think she our age always wanna be out with the big girls. she so funny, sometimes she swear she the oldest.

My 14 year old brother, now he think he just the cutest thing in the world. all the girls are always on him, he loves to make people laugh, and play around.

My 10 year old brother, He just funny, we loves video games, he loves to make friends also.

Now my other brothers they are grown so Im not going to tell how they are. Basically they are all the type of siblings you would wanna have. Always there for you when you need them, dont let nobody mess with you. I love them too death, wouldnt trade any of them for the world no matter how much they may get on my nerves ;) I thank God for them because I WOULDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITHOUT THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment